Photo Gallery
 
Front View
 
 
Side View
 
 
 
Inauguration of Circumambulatory Path on 20th September 2014. Smt. Sasikala Teacher, President of Hindu Aikya Vedi, addresses the gathering. Seated behind her are the Temple Thanthri Kaladi Padinjaraedathu Krishnan Namboothiri and Temple Trustee Ra Venugopalji
 
 
 
View from the front of the Temple showing the Temple Wall, Gate and the Circumambulatory Path
 
 
 
View of the East Side showing the Prakaaram of upa-devata Subramanya Swamy
 
 
 
View of the West Side showing the Prakaaram of upa-devata Ayappa Swamy
 
 
 
View of the North Side showing the Rear View of the Temple
 
 
 
Ruins and Maattummal Sri Narasimha Moorthy Temple Physical Fruits of Tippu Sultans Jihadi fanaticism of 1794
 
 
 
 
Old_Newspaper_Report_1
 
 
Picture_of_Ramasimhan_Temple2
 
 
 
Picture_of_Ramasimhan_Temple
 
 
 
 
Swami Chidandapuri of Kulattoor Advaita Ashramam laying the foundation for the Temple.
 
 
 
5-11-06. Shadhaara-pratishta being conducted for consecrating the baalaalayam
 
 
 
15-3-2007. Thanthri Brahmasri Vasudevan Nambootiripad of Padinjaaraedathu Mana of Valiyakunathu, Kaladi
 
 
 
12-5-08. Shri Shanker Shastri, the RSS Prachaarak who had converted Uneen Sahib to Hinduism as Ramasimhan now on a temple visit. He also inspired the creation of a patriotic Malayalam weekly 'Kesari' on the lines of 'Panchajanya' in Hindi and 'Vivek' in Marathi. Seen in the picture with Temple Trust Members.Shanker Shastriji was very keen on attending this kalasham function. Unfortunately for us, he is no more
 
 
 
13-5-2008. Sri N.R. Sambasivan, Member, Temple Trust (1st from the left). Sri P. Parameswaran (4th from the left) Sri Sureshji Joshi also known as Bhaiyaji Joshi, Sahsarkaryavah of RSS who has been guiding Sewa activities of the RSS for the last two decades (6th from the left). Sri C. P Janardanan, President of the Temple Trust (8th from the left). Sri Paruthakattu KuttiKrishnan (with beard), Secretary (9th from the left). Sri Vasu Master, Member, Temple Trust (10th from the left).
 
 
 
Temporary Bala-Alayam erected to enable devotees to worship Lord Narasimhamoorthy before the present Temple was constructed.
[You see across the road on the right side a large bluish building. Ramasimhan’s bungalow once stood there. The Muslims terrified of living there due to unexplained recurring disturbances have demolished that bungalow and have constructed what is now known as the M.E.S Medical College, but people are still terrified at nights by screams of a woman being murdered, loud roaring noises and some have even experienced assaults by invisible assailants. You can see a two storied white building in front of the College. It is a Mosque constructed, just across the road from the Temple premises, with the intent of humiliating the Hindus.
 
 
 
Appeal for funds for copper sheet roofing sq/ft rs700/- approx
 
 
 
Copper sheeting being done for the main shrine
 
 
 
Rituals being conducted for laying foundation for naalambalam
 
 
 
Foundation stone being laid for the temple main entrance
 
 
 
Group Photo and View from outside the temple
 
 

PUBLIC FUNCTION HELD ON 20TH NOVEMBER 2010 COMMEMORATING CHUTTA-AMBALA SAMARPANAM
KSHETRIYA PRACHARAK SHRI. SETHUMADHAVAN, SWAMIJI, DR. KUMARI SUKUMARAN, DR. RAMPAL,
Shri C.P JANARDANAN

 
 
 
Shri Ra. VENUGOPAL SPEAKS ABOUT THE MURDER OF RAMASIMHAN AND SUBSEQUENT DESTRUCTION OF TEMPLE IN 1947
 
 
 
THE AUDIENCE AT THE MEETING COMMEMORATING CHUTTA-AMBALA SAMARPANAM
 
 
 
SWAMI NITHYANANDA SARASWATHI LIGHTS THE LAMP
 
 
 
TRUST CHAIRMAN SHRI C.P.JANARDANAN RECEIVES THE UPA-DEVA TEMPLES SYMBOLICALLY
 
 
 
DEVOTEES OF THIRUVONA POOJA
 
 
 
MAIN ENTRANCE
 
 
 
VIEW FROM SOUTH-EAST CORNER